Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Outfit on Fleek




I hate slow Internet with a passion. But I wore this outfit the other day , it was the right fall outfit...... its also my harry styles outfit ;) im kidding but it does look like something he would wear.  I just recently bought these boots and there so cute & so much fun to put them with so many different outfits! These jeans im wearing I wear daily , i just like the ripped skinny jeans look. They go good with anything so thats why im in love with them. Also flannels are my thing... any color i would have but its also sad because that obviously means i need to stop buying them. My hair was a hot mess to that day because of the weather so the bun saved me that day.

Flannel- Forever 21
Black Skinny Jeans - PacSun
Boots - Target

No comments:

Post a Comment