Sunday, September 28, 2014

Fur Is The New Thing




I was so excited to add these two to my collection! These to coats are so perfect to wear with anything, i went out to some fancy restaurant down town so I thought I'd wear one of my fur coats which was a bit hard but I ended up picking the purple coat....it looks blue but its purple. Fur coats , huge coats, leather jackets, long coats are finally out and rest in peace to my Wallet because I spend so much money on coats this weekend its crazy. If you see a crazy coat/jacket that you want to get but you think people might judge.. no get the jacket don't care what people think because they're probably 1. that they don't have it. 2. Because they probably don't look good in that coat/jacket as much as you do!;). I was thinking pretty much the whole thinking if people would judge me if i wore one of these at school but I thought who cares what they think this is my style & it shows who I am. I not a big fan of heels but wedges are my bestfriend!. Even though I felt like I broke a toe but hey their cute shoes so....

Purple Coat - Forever 21
Cream Coat- Forever 21
Leather Leggings- N/A
Heels- Local Shoe Store

No comments:

Post a Comment