Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Edgy Urban










Ive been trying to figure out what my style is......... and I feel like its an Edgy Urban look. But anyways today would've been a great lazy day while watching some movies... but I had school . Todays weather wasn't to bad today so I was to wear my lovely " Sorry Im Bad " Jacket. I'm also in love with this jacket , but I'm mostly in love with the wording. Those kind of things always catches my eye. If you haven't notice but I like to wear black skinny jeans.....don't worry I do also have some blue jeans but their skinny jeans too. On my Instagram this T-shirt is in a lot of my photos ... I wear it so much i should've bought more of them , I just like how this shirt looks with all the eyes on it makes it even more different and thats what I go for , plus it has one of my favorite bands on it. Ive recently just purchased these boots and Im obsessed!!. All the zippers on the back of the boot makes it so perfect & unique! , Its also gold which Im a big fan of. The Necklace I'm wearing is very special to me I always wear and never take it off because it gives me good luck. 

Jacket- Forever 21
Shirt - PacSun
Skinny Jeans - Forever 21
Shoes - Local Shoe Store
Necklace - Vintage 

No comments:

Post a Comment