Sunday, September 21, 2014

My Top Favs Right Now








Ive been so obsessed with these products! 
Im pretty sure you have seen this product talked about from Beauty Gurus. Ive been tying to find the Tangle Teezer everywhere!!... but was always sold out , thats how great a product it is. I have very sensitive hair so hair brushes regularly hurt my head/hair so I was quite nervous to use this but its absolutely amazing it doesn't bother my hair so I'm really happy that I've found a brush that doesn't annoy me. FIT Me Foundations has been my lifesaver since sixth- grade. I recommend this foundation to everyone! I don't have bad acne but I'll get a few pimples sometimes to this Foundation can cover a lot ,  its not a light foundation but its not heavy which is the perfect for me. The FIT Concealer has also been my lifesaver since sixth-grade also , it covers really well i use it for under my eyes mostly. These two mascaras( Mega Push , Big Eyes ) make your eyelashes so amazing!! it makes your eye-makeup look on point! also makes your eyes look larger.... I look for that because i have small eyes but these to products makes them look as big as Katy Perry's eyes. I have tried so many things for my eyebrows and I've finally found my love Brow Drama. The only negative thing its kind of runny on the wand , but its so easily to work with. This product doesn't make your eyebrows look "over the top" but its really a killer.... gosh I'm in love with this. Im in love with all these products and I recommend to you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment