Thursday, September 18, 2014

It Is What It is








Today was just more of a casual day. I had a bunch of test this week at school so i wanted to be comfortable but also looking cute. The pants i'm wearing today are actually jeggings, the whole time I thought they were jeans until one of my friends pointed it out .....  but these pants are so comfy!!!. Im 100% sure that i'm going to be getting more of these " jeggings". I actually took these picture's in my backyard and my neighbor thought i was a total creep for taking pics of myself ...but no regrets .. right?!. It was quite chilly outside so i had a olive green jacket over my flannel to keep me warm.  

Headband- Forever 21
Strip Shirt - Forever 21
Flannel - Forever 21
"Jeggings" -Forever 21
Black converses - Converses  

No comments:

Post a Comment