Monday, September 15, 2014

Stay Reckless



Being able to wear leggings and skinny jeans has got me so excited.  I didn't really know if i should've worn the denim jacket... or not ?. Its large and heavy but it still goes with the fall look.. you know what I'm saying?. For winter I highly would suggest layering with this jacket because like I said before its large and heavy so it would keep you nice and cozy for the winter. But since its the beginning of fall its okay to wear something light , like how I wore a sleeveless flannel underneath the jacket to give more of the urban look ... i think thats the word I'm looking for. Not only is it amazing that us girls we don't need to shave our legs everyday now ... since fall is here .. but now i can be able to really show my sense of style. Layering, wearing all theses clunky shoes, skinny jeans , leggings , huge jackets , leather jackets..... Theres just so much more clothing ideas for Fall-Winter. In summer you still can show your sense of style but when fall & winter comes...BAM.. so many unique ideas come out of people and they show these amazing clothing pieces!! I was so thrilled to wear my Doc Martens again , i did wear them in the summer but my feet would get really hot so it was rare sometimes when i wore my Doc's. I have many fall pieces that I'd put together so I can't wait to share them!!

Denim Jacket - Forever 21
( Dark Olive Green ) Sleeveless Flannel - Forever 21
Black Washed Out Skinny Jeans - Forever 21
White Doc Martens- Doc Martens 

No comments:

Post a Comment