Monday, October 27, 2014

Stripes Down










Wow its been awhile since i've been gone and I'm happy to be back! I apologize for my absent but im back! Today I wore this White stripe T-shirt with an burgundy scarf....this was a I woke up late look haha. I slept through my alarm and woke up late so i had to quickly put an outfit together which i was very since this is a causal look. Of course my hair is in a bun but I was going to do my hair but since I woke up late I knew it was going to be a bun day. I just wish I had pretty natural hair you know? , like those pretty natural waves ugh I just have awkward waves but thats okay. I hope your having a great day! Talk to you tomorrow:).


                                                          Stripe Shirt- Forever 21
                                                         Burgundy Scarf - Local Store
                                                         Skinny Jeans- Hollister 
                                                         Boots- Target

No comments:

Post a Comment