Thursday, October 9, 2014

Garage










I need to stop with this shirt O My God. But anyways this navy/black leather jacket i recently got last weekend and im obsessed , its a tight fitting jacket that shows off your curves & so comfortable to wear! My pants are............drum roll............black skinny jeans "gasp"... shocked right?? we all knew I was going to wear skinny jeans. I decided to wear my hair in a pony-tail which was a bit teased before but now its flat but I was going for the "rock look". The weather is still terrible , now i know how England citzens feel like now because you start to get tired of rain! This may seem odd but Irish Folk Music is very amazing to listen to so I really recommend it to you!  

Leather Jacket- Forever 21
Skinny Jeans- Forever 21
Black Converse - Converse
Jewelry- Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment